Sunday, December 30, 2012

Signs of a true friend

"It is one of the severest tests of friendship to tell your friend his faults. So to love a man that you cannot bear to see a stain upon him, and to speak painful truth through loving words, that is friendship." This is one if the greatest... realities of why I so desire to know and love God. He also gave me a beautiful living wife who is my truest friend, and a family, and extended family that are all true friends. Even those of you who read these and will tell me the unbridled truth as I try to do with you, you are my true friends as well. This above all else is Gods love and friendship with and towards us who believe and trust in His son. I pray this encourages you as it has me, to reflect, inspect cherish your real friends, and more importantly your relationship with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment