Sunday, October 21, 2012

Common misconception

It almost amazes me the misconception that has apparently been presented to some. But I found a very relevant quote that I pray helps you as it does me. "The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, 'O God, forgive me,' or 'Help me.'"

While in this world there will be "struggles and troubles",...
I have never painted it any other way, nor has God, BUT through His son we have hope. I have a hope unshakeable, a peace indescribable, and a love that comforts, corrects and draws me closer. I do not idolize any man or possession, I only allow what God has done to them or through them to inspire me closer to Him and his Son by his Spirit, and I pray you do the same. Be encouraged, stay strong, hold on, God is still in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment