Sunday, October 14, 2012

Don't live confused

How many times have you cried out "what have I done?! Or what am I supposed to do?!" when talking to God on your prayers? Paul in his letter to the Phillipians says this; 18 What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is proclaimed, and in that I rejoice. To Live Is Christ Yes, and I will rejoice, 19 for I know that through your prayers and the help of the Spirit of ...
Jesus Christ this will turn out for my deliverance,". I know this is not the complete context but a few simple truths can be pulled from it. First He asks and comes to the conclusion that He will choose to rejoice in God, and second that he knows that by others praying for him he fully expects deliverance. So whatever you're going through choose to rejoice, and second ask others for their prayers for your deliverance. Don't live confused, turn to God and ask for help. Be encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment