Sunday, October 28, 2012

I will praise Him, no matter what!

If I were to post that I've been sick all weekend, it would be the truth physically. Yet spiritually I have been more active and alive then ever before. Despite my current circumstances, I can, and have, and will continue to praise The Lord. I have been posting to "stay strong, and hold on, God is good", I feel as though I need to revise it to say; let God "stay strong" in you, and your flesh weak. "Hold on" to His word which is truth, and let go of what you know in the natural. "God is good" because that is all He can be. I pray that makes sense, if not, think about it, pray about it, study the book of Romans and see the glaring difference between flesh and spirit, then praise Him just as I am, as we all should.

No comments:

Post a Comment