Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hope in God

As a Christian I place all of my hope in God. I choose, or rather consider, to look at my life and my various sufferings as so small when I put them in Gods light of Glory. I hope that makes sense? Listen, the bible never says life is going to be perfect or that we won't have issues that arise; by our own accord, because of the fallen world, or simply because God is showing us something that needs to be fixed by drawing closer to Him(discipline/training us) In any case, you choose how to view it. If you are a child of God you have the distinct honor and privilege to look at and towards Gods glory promised (actually better than promised) by his word. This is what I spoke on tonight at our bible study. I pray you take it, test it, try it and apply it, and if it is true(I believe it is) then share it with others.

As taken and read from Romans 8:18

No comments:

Post a Comment