Sunday, October 21, 2012

Loving your spouse

My wife. God has entrusted me with another persons welfare, and not only that somehow I convinced her that I could do it.(thank God she trusted in Him knowing that I am a work in progress and that he is constantly helping me) Men we can not do it, at least not by our own strength and intelligence. This is not a knock on men, but a man of God knows this, and in this knowledge strives all the mor...
e to trust and hope in Gods word that He will honor his word which we should so desperately cling to. By doing doing just that my wife CAN believe that I will do my very best for her(even when I mess up) because she has that same assurance in God, in me, for me, in her, and for her, all for the glory of God. Men we have a great responsibility, believe and trust in God and do his will, women like wise, and even to the unmarried the same is true. One is not better than the other, and all should be giving glory to God...but in my case and possibly yours, you have a cherished and honored blessing, treat it as such, love one another as they need to be loved. I love my wife, and more importantly she knows it. Even more important than that she knows that because I love God and am growing in Him, so I can and will only love her more and more, better and better, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment