Sunday, October 28, 2012

Why are we here? (Thank you )

Just needed to clear the air about my post last night. First I am not depressed or anything of the sort. Second I do my best to relay and relate to what others may be feeling. Third to encourage myself and others to realize that we are not alone. We are in this world together as family, meant to love, encourage, discipline, rebuke, show mercy and grace, and also receive mercy and grace. So to t...
hose that posted sweet replies, thank you, I did need the encouragement. To those of you that may have read and wondered, there's my explanation, I hope it helps. We have so little time, and yet I, probably like you ind yourself doing so many things outside of what we actually know God has called us to do. Loving your family, praying more, complaining less(none), praising an thanking God more for what we have, listening more, talking less...allow God to change you, rearrange your attitudes, comfort and establish you in His truth, and as always, hold on, stay strong, God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment