Sunday, October 14, 2012

Rub the wife's feet

A double post? Yuuuup! I just wanted to let everyone I know that I truly love and appreciate every kind word you've encouraged me with, and also the prayers in private that you e said on my behalf, "thank you". I am praying for you also.  Time to go rub my wife's feet after a hard day of work...yes it may be humbling, but should love ever be selfish? Didn't The Lord wash his disciples feet as well?! Humility, putting others welfare before you're own, don't be afraid that you'll be walked on, love will make them walk with you hand in hand. Men be men and love your women as God would have you love them, not just in WORD, but also in DEED. (Cant say you love and not do anything for/with them) Women be women and love your husband, not just in DEED but in WORD(you cant just do things for them, and run them down with your words)...when you put the other first constantly the bond that is formed and maintained is ordained by God and kept strong...off to rub some feet:)

No comments:

Post a Comment