Sunday, October 28, 2012

Debate comment-PRAY

Since most will be watching the last debate tonight I thought I would update my status early. Up until this point I have remained quiet about politics, and in all honesty I only have one thing to say. Pray. Contrary to what people say or think the bible does speak of politics, both in Old Testament and New Testament. Pray. No matter who is elected, is not God still God over all? I am not say...
ing that who you pick is irrelevant, more importantly it is crucial that you go to God and seek his will for whom, it is the utmost importance to yours and His relationship. He can and does move on the hearts of men and kings(presidents) alike. Pray.

I want to end with this, not an attack, but a call to righteousness. How do you know Gods word? Not by reading, but by studying and prayer. I hope this encourages you and brings you comfort, but above all else draws you closer to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment