Sunday, October 14, 2012

Perfect love casts out fear

You know, I believe that sometimes the devil can't actually get you (I know that sounds a little country) so he tries to get at you by attacking your family. Guess what though? Im prayed up, fed up, and looking up to my dad in heaven and asking for a blessing of epic proportions! Not for me, but for my family! Because guess what? I'm not scared! "Perfect love casts out fear". I know this isn't ...
as eloquent as some "preachers" or " pastors" would speak, but asks us to speak from the heart, so that's what I'm going to do. Whatever situation you may be facing today, go to God, pray, have faith that He will deliver you and your family from whatever you or they are going through, and keep praying! The fervent prayers of a righteous man (or woman) "work"! Stay strong, hold on, God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment