Sunday, October 28, 2012

Precious Time

David Brainerd said "Oh, how precious is time, and how it pains me to see it slide away, while I do so little to any good purpose." This is how I feel at times, posting on Facebook, sharing the Gospel and what God has done in and for me, and my family. It's as though at times my work is of little value. Oh evil, the ever present liar and accuser of brethren...If your heart has been changed, th...
en your walk with God is of the utmost importance, don't ever think or believe otherwise. Keeping growing and going with God, and call the liar, a liar, because that is all he is, and all he can do. Good is still good, faith and works are linked, but it is all because of grace that you and I can live, love and give God the glory. Time is precious, it is God given, honor him with it, and find comfort and rest in Him, not in your works. Be encouraged. Hold on, stay strong, god is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment