Sunday, October 7, 2012

Grow with God

James 3:17 says "But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere." You must be growing with God, in Him, to receive His wisdom but look at what comes from it! That's a beautiful picture of Christianity, not just good morals as some would like to classify. Yes we should be "good" but any, and all my goodness, good words, deeds, thoughts, etc. all come from Him. His grace allowed those who are His, who have chosen to receive His calling to walk in His wisdom. In and of myself I would have never been able to be what I have become, and more importantly, am becoming. I pray you KNOW the Father, accept His grace, His loving sacrifice, and if you already have, then glory! You now have access to His throne of grace, you can have his wisdom an all that that implies...be encouraged, i pray you continue to grow in godliness and holiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment