Sunday, October 14, 2012

So you had a bad day

Bad day, I'm not ashamed to admit it, it's not wrong to admit it, BUT the days not over, and I still have so much to be thankful for. I am happy to be home, happy to see my children sick though they may be. My beautiful wife, so much. But these things only make me happy, the joy I still cling to is in God, in His word, because by those two He grace and love has been poured out in and onto my heart. Family, if you like me had a rough day, as the old saying goes "count your blessings", I suggest you may want to look around and keep counting until you realize just how blessed you are! Please pray for me and my family, I'm not ashamed to asked I am humbled and honored that I can even ask you, and I will do the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment