Sunday, March 24, 2013

Before and after pictures

I will state this about me personally and hope that others ask this of themselves also; "for the longest time an issue I had with Christians in general, myself included, is that there was no before and after picture", if you catch my drift? Again I just recently asked this of myself wondering why? Was there a specific point and time where I can say that the outside began to match the change which ...had occurred internally? No, BUT as I will continue to say to others and myself, "am I growing in godliness and holiness?" Are those things which used to not bother me now cause a issue with my soul? Can I no longer go where I used to? Say what I used to? Think I how I used to? That was THE before and after I was so desperately seeking for...then as Paul states, "not that I have attained perfection...but forget the past and press on" I you're a child of God, you are loved and you are not, nor will you ever be that person you were before, let it go, and let God love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment