Sunday, March 17, 2013

My answer, what's yours

I woke up asking myself,"how much time have I really spent in prayer, and studying my bible?"(not just reading it, but true biblical study). I won't tell you my answer, because it is MY ANSWER! But I will say this if you have the courage and willingness to ask yourself the same question, be prepared for a threefold answer. First, probably not as much as you thought, and second not as much as you... wanted and needed to. There is a catch however, no matter which conclusion you get to, do not be condemn, or beat yourself up over it! Worst case it will be God calling you back to more fellowship with Him, and best case, it's God calling you back to fellowship more with Him!!! Take the time, give Him quality time, and repent if you've been gone too long, but in the famous words of Winnie the Pooh "the past is gone, the future is not here yet, today is a gift, that's why it is called the present". Be encouraged, be forgiven, really start living what you've been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment