Thursday, March 14, 2013

Honor everyone

I have been studying the book of Romans for the past month or so and I am finally in chapter 13. I tell you that only to quote 1 Peter 2:17 which echoes Romans 13:1. It is this;"Honor everyone. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the em...peror."

Tonight I only want to speak of the "honor everyone"...simple plain, commanded. Give true consideration to what everyone says. It doe not say you have to agree or even like it, but give it strong consideration whatever. ANYONE and EVERYONE says. My children when they ask "dad can you come play?" Do I brush it off, or truly consider it. My wife, when she strongly encourages me to do something:) do I honor her and give her words weight and meaning?! Friends? My boss? Coworkers? Do I honor them? Will I? Should I? Should you? Will you? God says to "Honor EVERYONE"

No comments:

Post a Comment