Sunday, March 17, 2013

I am what I am

I am not a pastor, preacher or ordained minister, but what I am is a Christian man, husband, father, son, brother, and friend that God is allowing to share in the lives of other His goodness he has provided me, and you as well, those of you... who are his children. Who are you? The first Christians didn't call themselves christian, did you know that? It was others that saw them living in such a way that they saw them and by their lives they recognized that they followed Christ. It was by how they were husbands, fathers, sons, brothers, and friends to others...will or do other stay the same of you? Are you growing in godliness and holiness in such a way that others see something different? I pray they do, I pray they will...

No comments:

Post a Comment