Sunday, March 24, 2013

Will it be okay?

"I just want to know that everything's going to be okay". Have you, like I, ever thought that? Said that? Meant that? How about desperately prayed, begged, and pleaded with God over that very notion? Have you ever felt like you needed a sign, something tangible, something that you could look to, hold to, even cling to? What would it take? What will it take? My hope is in His Word, His Son, in C...hrist. That alone is enough, all I need, it is in Him I have been given grace to live, to love, to have faith in Him. That is the hope I hold to, that allows me know "everything's going to be okay". Now my hope and prayers are that you too would come to this revelation and know Him, hope in Him, and know peace as only He can assure.

No comments:

Post a Comment