Thursday, March 14, 2013

My friend Kathy

First let me thank my dear friend Kathy for in the way she reminded me of my faith and the fact that God has a plan and its all in His hands. It's amusing how she almost angrily yet politely, scoldingly, yet encouragingly told me...a true ...friend should and will do that. You may not always want to hear it, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be heard. The question then became was I humble enough to receive what he said, to hold fast to the goodness that God has promised me in His word, or would I shy away? Needless to say, she refreshed my heart, as a sister would, I misspoke earlier when I said friend, that does not compare to the family bond in Christ that we share, that we all should share. So once again I'm left first saying thank you to my godly friend, than second repenting to God for forgetting, not trusting and believing wholly. If you, like me, have ever felt this way, let me encourage you to go to His word, to stay in His word, come back to His loving arms...until tomorrow, I have a loving wife and children to share Gods goodness and love with.

No comments:

Post a Comment