Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sick

While rocking my sick daughter the thought of how similar it is when we don't feel well and we go to our Fathers loving arms. Immediately the idea of comfort and peace flooded my heart. Although we may not feel any better psychically, spiritually, in our heart and soul we are relieved. Why? because of faith, knowing that we will be alright because "Daddy said so".Yes I still take my medicine, ...and yes in the natural I still don't feel well, but you know what? "Daddy said I would be alright", and even though I don't see it yet, all I have to do is trust and believe in him and I know I'll be okay. Can you see the similarities? I pray you can, that you do. I pray that whatever you may be going through, that you have faith, and trust in Gods goodness, and all you need to do is draw as close to Him as you can and know that He is God, know that He is your "Father" God.

No comments:

Post a Comment