Thursday, March 14, 2013

I love my wife

If I say "I love my wife", what do you think? And If I say "I love God", what do you think then? I once heard a pastor ask "does the world have enough evidence to convict you as a Christian?" That still resonates with me until this day. It is not that works or the worlds perceptions should dictate how you live, but rather that what flows out of you from your relationship with God should be eas...ily seen, even recognized as a person whose life has been dramatically changed and is in the constant process of transforming, from what you were to what you have been called to be. I do love my wife, and with that I hope and pray that I am growing more and more, becoming the man of God that He has called me to be with her. This too, is ever more true with God...do your words "I love you" line up with your actions...I ask this of you, because I ask this of myself. Lord help us love you as we ought to, then let us love others with your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment