Thursday, March 14, 2013

Work of Grace

I've come to realize that unfortunately I don't view every aspect of my life as the work of grace. Meaning God has already predetermined, provided, supplied, given me enough grace through faith in Him to return all glory for everything He's provided me, not just my life. Even then, is not my life a miraculous sign of grace? Did I have doings or workings in producing my own life? Yet I turn righ...t around after that and seem that everything I have I've worked for and have earned...does that include everything bad thing? Maybe I've gone on too long with this post, but I declare here and now to him me myself to the grace of God in every are of my life, and if it doesn't bring him glory, the He will give me the strength and power to let it go. It is by grace and grace alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment