Sunday, March 17, 2013

Meet at His feet

Am I taking my God given life too lightly? Have I neglected how great His grace is? If so, where, or "how do I make up ground?" (so to speak) The simple answer is "I can't, but God can". I must let the past go, it's passed, past me by, past you by, it cannot be changed. But as I used to say, "your past is only one second away, yet so is your future, so allow God to change you right now." It's... not enough to want to change, to even know how to change, we must go to the one that can change us, or as Romans says "be transformed..." I don't want a band-aide, the come off, fall off, get ripped off, etc. I need complete healing and restoration back to God. You can't change the past, the futures not here yet, in either case God can and will help with right now, the question then is will you come to Him? I will meet you at His feet:)

No comments:

Post a Comment