Sunday, March 3, 2013

Can I brag?

Can I brag on my God?! Listen, I have never been so uplifted and humbled as I was today. A coworker of mine, nay, a friend that I work with came to me and just blessed me so much with her kind words. She will have no idea how much I need...ed to hear that, longed to hear that. I, in turn was able to give all glory back to God. To just thank him and praise him, not for any material blessing that will pass away, but for his love that he showed me through another person. I guess the point and purpose is to remember; that as we have been give grace, peace, love, and mercy, so too should we give grace, peace, love, and mercy to others. Kathy, thank you, with feelings too inexpressible to convey, I sincerely thank you. "You were given to live, now live to give"

No comments:

Post a Comment