Sunday, March 3, 2013

Make your love real

In Romans Paul writes this; "Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good." (I wish I could preach or teach on this for longer than I will now.) let your love be REAL! Not based solely on emotions but rather on the God who first loved us so we now love other. And with this Love, because it is real love we are to abhor(hate) evil, in justice, anything and everything that goes... against Gods love and commandments, yet while doing this holding on desperately to what is good. And there is only one who is good, God. Discover more about God, get to know Him intimately, then while in this relationship with Him take His side on everything, believe and act, know that everything He has said in His word is right and true. And finally don't let go of Him. Hold on, stay strong, God is good! Remember. You can always checkout my blog for all my older posts. Keep growing closer to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment