Thursday, March 14, 2013

No more grumbling

Here's a little insight to my personal struggles and also my prayer life, and it is this;

"14 Do all things without grumbling or questioning, 15 that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world,". This is found in Philippians 2, and I have come to realize that I do more internal g...rumbling than I should. There is no way to candy coat it...it dishonoring to God and his grace he has provided...I know that He doesn't want me to live a life of ingratitude, but rather one of praise and prayer...if you struggle with this too I encourage you also to pray, return to Him, draw closer and as His child shine in the goodness of His glory and grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment