Sunday, March 24, 2013

I'm sorry

I feel that I need to apologize for not posting this morning, needless to say things in the Petersen house were quite hectic. So in order to keep this post semi short, let me just confess that spending the day working with my wife was an eye opening insight to how hard and stressful her job can be. Biblically I find it all the more true that we are family, and being so, we new to be ever mindful of each other and the trials and tribulations we all go through. Seeing her in action, working so hard, and loving all the children gave me such a greater appreciation for God blessing me with a wife that I have never heard complain, listens to me and my problems and not once has asked anything from me other than to love her...sounds like I got a good deal, no, sounds like I got a GOD deal, sounds like grace. I pray that as you grow closer to God that you too learn to look for and appreciate the grace He has provided you.

No comments:

Post a Comment