Thursday, March 14, 2013

Praying over everything

I pray over everything I post and can say that for the most part I only speak of Gods goodness and holiness. With that though when someone does speak with me privately I will give them the open and honest truth from the word of God. That can be taken harshly at times, and at other comforting, but it will be the truth verbatim, my dearest friends do the same with me. They have earned that right ...to speak into my life and give me good sound counsel. When people offer up their "two cents", we must treat it as such...not much. I recently had a friend get questioned about her marriage and the person asking was out of place and quoted scripture correctly, but since they didn't know the persons heart or circumstances, my friend was concerned. Here's my point, the bible says to let them see your good works and glorify The Lord, that we should be ready on season and out to give reason as to our faith, but it does not say attack others scripture, in fact it says we fight not against flesh and blood but against every (evil spirit). If my friend wasn't a Christian do you think her "attacker" would have drawn her closer to God, or repulsed her? I will do my best to love everyone, and try to live at peace with whomever...I want to help all that I can in any way that I can(biblically), but I won't attack you, I will defend my faith,family, and friends. Blessings...ps sorry for the length, and curtness...stay strong, hold on, God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment