Sunday, September 23, 2012

A fool and his mouth

This is one of my favorite proverbs "A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.". People have asked me why I am so peaceful, or respond to pressure and such with peace, this is a proverb that comes to mind on several occasions. To be honest, and the scripture supports this, it's not that I don't want to respond, but rather my love of God and wanting to obey Him th...
at helps me and makes me want to restrain my lips. It is ALL God, because I know if you are anything like me, people and situations give you more than enough reason to vent my spirit...But God would rather have his love, grace, peace, and mercy be shown instead. I pray you remember this, practice this and remember that it will take only you submitting to God, and then He by His spirit will give you he self control. Pray on this, and rest well.

No comments:

Post a Comment