Monday, September 17, 2012

What to do after you have prayed

There are times when all I know to do is pray. Whether for me or for someone I know, their hope and my hope can only be strengthened by praying. Do I pray though? Of course. Unfortunately I forget what I should do after I have prayed, yes their is a requirement, and that is to stand strong on His word. I must then wholeheartedly, not wavering, stand. Then while I am standing, praise should be leaving my mouth, bubbling out of my heart, not for the problem, but for the problem solver that has promised to deliver. Whatever you may going through, you or a friend, and you have prayed, stand, praise, and trust in God our Father, whose Son has delivered us...there's only one catch, you must be a child of His to know He will deliver you. So if you are a child, be encouraged, if you are not, I would pray you would become one do that this hope might also be yours

No comments:

Post a Comment