Monday, September 17, 2012

Called and equipped, not equipped then called

At times I feel as though I may be doing this in vain, but I know that my feelings deceive me, because I know that God is pursuing those of you that do read these. I am humbled and honored that I, knowing who I once was, would feel called to spread the gospel in such a way. Grace has made the way for His love love to be shown to me and through me, and you too. A friend of mine once told me that God doesn't call the equipped, but rather He equips the called, and I believe him, because I believe everything that I have seen in His word, the bible. It is this that is my hope, that I put all my faith, knowing that His grace is sufficient and His love evident, i pray you come to know Him, know Him more

No comments:

Post a Comment