Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Remind me again, part2

You may have to read my post from earlier this morning, but after reading 1 corinthians 3:5-9 I only want to add this changing the quote ever so slightly. It would be this "we may need to be watered more than have new words planted in us", meaning do many of us know so much, or rather have heard and forgotten so much we truly just need a gentle reminder of the goodness of God. You don't have to tell me something new per se, only speak a word of truth. If you are that person, let me remind you of Galatians 5:22, in there you will find seeds that have come to maturity in the life of a believer and it will bring you much comfort and joy. Thank all of you that came over tonight also, I pray that all of continue to grow closer to Him, by His love peace and grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment