Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Prayer and trouble are closely related

An author by the name of EM Bounds said that prayer and trouble are closely related. I would only add that prayer is what most people do when they are in trouble, it drives them to pray. While many Christians, like myself, don't view ourselves in trouble enough to pray. I am getting better at praying as if my life depends on, because in all reality it does it. I made a list of over 100 names of people that I am praying for, and I thought about putting each your names on here so you could see and be encouraged that I was praying for you. I'm not going to, but just know I am praying for you, for you to grow closer to God, just as desperately as I am. I am and I want you to know that. Let me by saying this, it is not that somehow my prayers are "magical" or more important than any other, but that I am openly joining with you, pleading for you...I only ask that you would do the same. If you ever need something, anything and I can help please let me know, text, message, smoke signals I don't care, we are family in Christ...I pray this helps whoever reads this, you can have a good night, resting in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment