Tuesday, September 11, 2012

One good word will make a difference

One word of encouragement, what a difference...as soon as you posted that I had to give thanks to you and to God. I also then had to apologize to Him for thinking that in some way I wasn't doing/helping enough. It is a struggle I too face, wondering if my works are somehow the be all and end all...let me set it straight, it is all Gods love and all Gods grace. Thank you for your sweet words, please continue to share them with others, His love and His goodness towards all who are His...you have both encouraged and confirmed me. I hope everyone can and does feel the same way and does the same thing; encourage one another. I hope I do the same to all who read these posts. Have a wonderfully blessed night, resting in His arms full of peace and comfort, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment