Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Learn to be content

I read if a man that would go the market just to see what things he could live without. Paul says that a secret to happiness is to be contentment, I find both statements to be true. I did not say that they are easy in application, but of God has willed us to be content in Him, then whenever I feel like I don't have enough, I can look to Him. Then at times when I do feel like I am satisfied, let...
me be reminded that it was He that provided, not I, thus again deferring to Him and giving Him all the honor and glory. If you are on either end, remember it is His grace that is sufficient, He loves you and will provide all your needs...I pray you think these things over, test them, apply them an share the truth with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment