Monday, September 17, 2012

Heart ache and heart break

I hear of the heart ache and heart break and i think back of the multitude of times that I've only have my faith in God to hold on to. Things unspeakable, brought on by myself or others matters not, only that despite the hellish journey God was there, He is still here, and He will continue to be here with me, and with you. I can't stop there though, because of His love towards me, I now feel it my honor and privilege to humbly try to lead others to His feet. Charles Spurgeon said "I would go to the deeps a hundred times to cheer a downcast spirit. It is good for me to have been afflicted, that I might know how to speak a word in season to one that is weary" and I tend to agree. I pray you are drawn to Him, whether near or far, just like the reasons for pain, matter not, only that His love be given and His glory shown

No comments:

Post a Comment