Sunday, September 30, 2012

Love Him, He loves you

"I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me. " this quote from proverbs 8:17 does three possible things, convicts you of righteous, to go back am start living more godly. Secondly it reassures you that you are loving Him and are walking worthy. Lastly it means and does nothing for you. The last point I can say nothing about other then God does what you to be His child so you can experience his love peace and mercy. For the other two points only that in either case you can and should be even more encouraged because His grace is abundantly present. Be encouraged! God loves you, keep seeking him diligently, and be sure that with our faith your good and godly works correspond. Pray this strikes you as it does me.

No comments:

Post a Comment