Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Give thanks, thank Him!

Christ is my casual conversation. He is in everything I do. When I woke up, I thanked God. When I look at my children (even when they misbehave), I thank God. the food I eat, the job I have, the wife entrusted to me, God, God, God. Is there literally any area in our life where we can't thank him? But when is the last time you thanked Him? Maybe your soon so well that it has just slipped your mind, stop and thank him. Maybe things are so bad, that you can't even see or feel Him...He's still there, He still loves you, you're still here, you're still waiting to be loved, thank Him. Finally you might be saying "ha, i already did thank Him", THANK HIM again, can we ever thank Him enough?! Be encouraged as you face today, you are not alone, you are part of a large family that loves you, and our father, God loves you

No comments:

Post a Comment