Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Not everyone likes you, SHOCKER!

I unfortunately have come to the conclusion that not everybody will like me. I know, shocker, but do you know that I am loved by someone that makes me feel like that despite the fact that not everyone likes me, His love is more than enough to compensate the ones that don't. Some people say that they don't care if anyone likes them, and I am not disagreeing with them or their belief, I am only say...
ing that I can say the same thing to a certain degree, but that when I say it, it is not because I don't care, or that I am not a little hurt by that reality, rather I say it with a different foundation. That foundation once again being that He loves me and He loves me so much that whether or not people like me or not, I am more than satisfied with His love of me. Here's the kicker, He loves me even when I don't love myself, even when I feel like no one should or could love me, He does. God is THAT good, He is THAT loving, and He wants you to feel the same way...may His love towards you become more and more apparent to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment