Sunday, September 30, 2012

The answers and God

"Having the answers is not essential to living. What is essential is the sense of God's presence during dark seasons of questioning." a noted apologist said that, (an apologist is a defender of the faith). If you stop and think about what he said, you like I will think it is brilliantly put. I don't claim to have all the answers and in times of struggles and trouble, taken to the extreme, even when doctors and all the time and money in the world can't help, I must go to God. He is my only comfort, my only strength, my helper in a time of need. There is a peace, not in what my knowledge or anyone else's can tell me, they all fail and fall at the feet of God. It is there I can rest, I can breathe again. The relationship I have with Him...it is in His grace, love and peace I find life. I pray you...I'm praying for whoever is reading this, I pray you find Him, receive peace, love and grace through and in Him tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment