Sunday, September 30, 2012

Love in action

There's time when I struggle with the right words to say, more often then not a simple but sincere "God loves you and I love you, what can I do to help?" is more than enough...usually its at that point that they either say "thank you" and begin to spill, or they say "thanks" and walk away. In either case I have done my best, and God will do the rest if they open their heart. I know this because...
many a time, I have been the one, and still am on occasion that just needs that simple love in action. I pray that we all walk in a manner worthy to be called Christians, we shouldn't have to tell people all the time with our words first necessarily, we should only have to reaffirm that we are when they notice something different about us. I hope this encourages you and calls you back to righteousness...

No comments:

Post a Comment