Sunday, September 30, 2012

Chaos, God is in control

As I was reading last night I came across this passage that to me seemed to define my life at times perfectly. "Suddenly the world doesn't seem so orderly and natural but random and even heartless". It is from a book about grace by David Jeremiah. To my friends again that feel this way there is one important thing you and I must both remember God in His grace and love presents us the truth thro...
ugh his word that He will never leave us not forsake us. Despite what we see and feel, God is still in control, and is willing and able to help if and when you come to him and allow him to bring your comfort and even joy. I said before that in theory I would hope that everyone including myself could get past the "in theory" part and instead have more faith and help us believe in our non belief. I hope today that you pray for strength, wisdom and love more abundantly. He will give you and I all of those generously and gladly.

No comments:

Post a Comment