Monday, September 17, 2012

Happily content

If I'm rich, I might say it was hard work and saving, and you might agree. If I'm healthy and strong, and I say its because i eat heathy and workout, it seems a logical conclusion. But what happens if both of those are fading and failing fast, and yet I tell you I am happy and content, joyful even? What then? Would you not ask me? And man answer point nothing of myself or works, but rather my hope in Him, my love of God, and His spirit in me holding fast to His promises. The first two questions I might be able to help you with but there is an element of "luck", while the question that follows is God, His grace and love alone. I pray this encourages you, draws you closer to Him, Im praying for you.

*I felt I should say "luck", it is still God and His grace, but the world may not see it and deem it as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment