Sunday, September 23, 2012

Old habits

Anyone else wonder why it's so easy to fall back into old habits? Even ones that you know where wrong when you did them the first time? I find it funny and also highly encouraging, motivating even when people see me, the new me, but still try to fit me into my old persona. I know it is a testament of God, His grace and life changing love in my life. Am I perfect? Of course not, but Im growing ...
closer to the one that is...an for that I am eternally grateful. How about you? Are you growing closer? Can others see a change in you? A change for the better? Are they surprised by the new you? Don't be discouraged if you mess up though, God will call you back to righteousness...this is not meant to be discouraging! Be encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment