Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Serious business

Am I being too serious in what I post? I can only say that I must post what's in my heart, and use my God given mind to intelligently examine His word and present it to others in a way in which I hope His spirit moves also upon your hearts. So no, I don't believe I am being too serious. Case and point, I found myself more often than not praying prayers of comfort, selfish prayers, so I asked God finally to search my heart, to take whatever I may not be addressing for fear of what may happen next, and heal me. This may not make complete sense, but I pray His spirit enlightens you. Needless to say, I prayed that He would make me the man He needed me to be to best show His glory. Have I attained that? Not yet, but it had been addressed and He is leading me day by day...I then prayed that He would allow me to work harder, whether I like it or not, thus saying goodbye to my former prayers of an easier high paying job.(remember these are my prayers, not necessarily yours) not that praying for that is wrong per se but that my reason for doing so was. I hope you see my heart and what I am trying to convey. So at any point during the day I am constantly praying or strength, pray for me, at any moment I am struggling to choose life, the life that brings God glory, or death, the comfortable life where I can just get whatever I want and never have to really do anything outside of myself for Him, pray for me. I hope this is encouraging, I really do, but I also hope you are challenged, and that prayerfully that challenge will lead to change...please see my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment