Sunday, September 30, 2012

Wife and Husband, love each other

Although not a biblical quote, I do want to put this out there from Martin Luther, "Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.". Some viewed him as a problem maker, a trader to the church, and countless other things, whole some hold fast to his words and teachings. I for one try my best to gather biblically sound teachings, messages, and just overall encouraging sayings. I know not everyone is married, but when god given it is an amazing blessing, and to be honest at times I take it for granted. Ladies an gentlemen that quote is twofold and I do believe biblically founded. Men, be real men and love your wife like she needs and wants to be loved, and women you must do the same, but remember that it is love, and give each other grace as we grow and get better. Sometimes we will mess up, slip up, forgive us, as we forgive you...God loves you both and gave his grace for both...share in his love an grace for each other. To the unmarried, don't be lied to a good marriage is possible and really THAT good, if god is at the center. I pray this helps and encourages

No comments:

Post a Comment